Our vision is to establish a solid local church whose believers reflect the character of GOD and are committed to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our mission is to build a strong body of believers in the Word of God, proclaim the good news about Jesus Christ and build people, families and leaders.
1. The Bible. It is God’s Word to man. It is accurate (2 Timothy 3:16).
2. In one God; eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Deut. 6:4; 1 John 5:7).
3. That Jesus Christ, the Savior of mankind, is the only begotten Son of the Father (John 3:16), conceived of the Holy Ghost (Luke 1:35), and born of a virgin (Luke 1:26-35), was crucified, died for our sins, buried, and rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:4). He ascended to heaven (Luke 24:51) and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor (Romans 8:34).
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23) and salvation of sinners is by grace, (Ephesians 2:8-9) through repentance and faith in the perfect work of Christ on the cross by which we obtain forgiveness of sins (Luke 24:47; 1 John 1:9).
5. That we are washed, sanctified and justified by faith in the name of Jesus by the Holy Ghost (1Corinthians: 6:11).
6. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people (2 Corinthians 7:1; 1 Thessalonians 4:7).
7. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost (Acts 1:5,8, 2:39) speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives (Acts 2:1-4, 8:14-17, 19:6).
8. In water baptism by immersion, after repentance, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).
9. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement (Isaiah 53:5; James 5:14; 1 Corinthians 12:9).
10. In Celebrating the Lord’s Table/Supper (1 Corinthians 11:23-32).
11. In the bodily resurrection: eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked (Mark 9:43-48; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15).
12. That God created sex as a gift to be shared only in the context of a marriage between one man and one woman. Any sexual activity outside of marriage, such as adultery, fornication, or homosexual activity, is sinful and forbidden by scripture. We believe that an individual’s gender is determined by God and no one should attempt to alter his or her gender by surgery or appearance (Genesis 2:24; Exodus 20:14; Leviticus 18:1-30; Romans 1:24-32; 1 Corinthians 5:1-5; 6:9-20; 1 Thessalonians 4:1-7; Hebrews 13:4).